With that all said, here are 17 reasons you should follow your dreams:
- If you don't follow your dreams you crush your dreams. Eventually you'll stop dreaming altogether.
- There are very few things worse than regret. What will you regret tomorrow that you didn't do today?
- Dreamers who took action have created everything around you.
- Following your dreams doesn't always turn out as planned, but that makes them even more memorable.
- Personal growth happens when you stretch yourself. If you don't follow your dreams you're not stretching.
- You want to be remembered. Everybody does. We remember those who follow their dreams.
- Doing what you want attracts haters. This gives you a change to ignore them. They hate that more than anything. Keep doing what you do. (In case that wasn't clear: Don't ever engage haters. It's not worth your time. Let them be losers.)
- Your dreams and your actions define you. If you do what others tell you to do then you're letting them define you.
- Following your dreams gives you the opportunity to Ignore Everybody.
- When people who look up to you see you following your dreams it will inspire some of them to follow their dreams.
- When people who don't even know you see you following your dreams it will inspire some of them to follow their dreams as well. (<– This is one of the reasons I write publicly on this website.)
- Following your dreams makes you interesting.
- You learn a lot from failure. Since you will fail on your path you'll learn a lot too.
- Someone who's motivated to accomplish something great is instantly sexier.
- There are no rules in life so why limit yourself to what everybody else is doing?
- You might live forever, but you might also die tomorrow. Take a chance.
- It's better than watching TV.
I'm gonna continue following my crazy dreams. How about you?