segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

I will love you till the end of time!















Blue jeans
White shirt
Walked into the room, you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean - for sure
You so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favorite sweater - and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in december - oh baby!

I will love you till the end of time
I would wait a milion years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears
Love you more
Than those bitches before

Say you'll remember - oh baby - say you'll remember
I will love you till the end of time

(Blue Jeans - Lana del Rey)

3 comentários:

  1. So romantic...
    Nosso blog tá feliz hoje!!!
    Feliz e apaixonado!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey boy I really wanna see if
    You can go downtown with a girl like me.
    Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
    Cause you just my type.
    Oh na na na na.
    I need a boy to take it over.
    Looking for a guy to put me work out.
    Oh, wow, oh oh. Oh, wow, oh oh.

    Rihanna poeta!!! rs

    ResponderExcluir